Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back At It

Well my band, Facedown, was back at it again last night rehearsing and we wrote another new song.  Doesn't have a title yet, but I think we may be on to something quality.  This song is a different type of praise song.  It has very driving guitars and is very conscious of accent patterns and stuff that I like a whole lot.  We also added a new guitar player to replace Scott Lack.  Scott Lack's family band is going on tour and is playing all over the US.  I'm excited for them and I hope it goes amazing for them.  Our new guitarist is Mike Ellis and he is really amazing.  I have a four year friendship with him and he has been a part of our church worship band for 5 years now.  He is very gifted and in tune with the Holy Spirit.  All is well with me accept for all of this evil snow we are getting again.  If last week wasn't bad enough already, but that's the midwest for you.  Hope everyone is well and God bless.

No comments: