Monday, February 16, 2009

Long Time, No See

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged.  Here are some updates going on in my life.  We celebrated my son's (Peyton) 3 year birthday party.  It was awesome.  He is getting big so fast.  I have been busy between being dad, husband, and pastor.  I have also had some side work come in, so that has kept me busy as well.  I am getting excited though.  Natalie, my wife, and I are going on vacation to the Big Apple in two weeks.  We are excited.  We are spending our 4-year anniversary there.  We are going to go see the Blue Man Group, eat some great Italian food, and just enjoy the city life for a few days.  It should be a great time.  Well, I hope everyone in the world is doing well.  Keep Facedown in your prayers.  We have a big worship night this Thursday and there will other pastors there to check us out.  When God is in control everything goes well.  Hope everyone has a great day and God bless.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Aww that will be a great anniversary/vacation together!

I can't wait for Thursday night! Finally get to see the amazing Facedown that I've heard so much about!

see ya then!